Saturday 5 December 2015

Washington DC

My trip to Washington was a whirlwind. I arrived on Monday evening and left Thursday afternoon. Tuesday, Wednesday and part of Thursday I had meetings. Actually I had to leave the last meeting in order to go to the airport. Talk about a tight schedule! I wish I had been given more time to see this amazing city - I felt as if I was robbed of that chance. To make matters worse the camera I had did not take very good pictures so I was not able to capture much. Despite all the up and downs I made the best of my time there and I am still glad I took the trip. Anyways here are some of the better pictures from the ones I managed to take. 

Stayed at the Hotel Monaco which is right next to the Spy Museum, which I hope to visit next time. 

The weather forecast and a treat from the hotel. 

Yes, I managed to rush to the White House, there was no way I was leaving without going. 

I think this is the Treasury Building which is right next to the White House.

Waiting to board the plane. Flying is a necessity which unfortunately  I cannot avoid. Hoping I will warm up to it. My return trip was a direct flight and it was a long 20 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...