Monday 11 May 2015

Update on Story Competition

Remember this post , well the winners were announced at the end of April. I was not one of the winners :( but I received an Honorable Mention in that my story was one of the ones they enjoyed reading and was well written.
I feel very encouraged to keep on writing and I have been thinking of putting together a number of my stories and having someone/people read them. That way I will be able to consider if I could perhaps approach a publishing house. If you look at my side bar one of the things on my 2015 to do list is to have some of my work published. Let's see what happens.


Thank you SA Writers College you have helped ignite my desire to have one of my worked published. I hope it is soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...