Tuesday 21 April 2015

The Story of My Story

In this post  I shared my love for reading, well... it doesn't end there I also have go a wild imagination which I use to write stories. So far I have written quite a number of stories which I have shared with just a few people because I have not been confident enough to share with a lot of people. When I come up with a story idea I write and write until I am all out. I get transported into the world of the story am writing and to be honest its one of the things I enjoy most about writing.

Anyway, a few months ago came across a story competition online and I decided to enter one of my stories. Last week I found out that I am one of the finalists. I am super excited. I don't know how it will all end, whether I win or not but I am so happy that someone read my story and liked it.




I hope, I hope, I hope. Let's see what happens end of month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...