Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Reminiscing Continues - England

I was in England for the 1st  half of 2008 and then between June 2009 and October 2011. I have so many fond memories of the different places that I visited and stayed and not to mention the wonderful friends that I made. I can see myself heading back for a visit pretty soon. There is so much that I miss. I must say most of my adventures were in this interesting country. There will be quite a number of posts from my stay in England so brace yourselves.
One of my favorite places in London is the Portobello Market which is a large antiques market which attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world. It is found in the Notting Hill District of London (remember the movie Notting Hill?). The place is a hive of activities and it is just not possible not to enjoy being there. Anyway here are a few pictures.

Let the music roll.
Who can resist street musicians? 
For foodies like me, it was an unforgettable experience which got my taste buds tinging.
Antiques of all kinds everywhere.
 
 
Look its old cameras (looks like so anyway).

There was quite a crowd going, I bet its always like that. I can understand why. Makes for a good day out.
Hello there. This market is best enjoyed with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...