Wednesday 8 April 2015

Loving April

April is my favorite month. One may argue that I am biased because it is the month of my birthday. True. But that is not the only reason why I love this month of the year. Here are some of the reasons why I love this month:
  1. Just the name itself is beautiful (mmmmm I might just call one of my children April).
  2. I love the fact that it is usually the month when we celebrate Easter - a time that means a lot to me in my faith as a Christian.
  3. Usually good things happen to me in April. I can be expectant and I am rarely disappointed.
  4. Quite a number of my friends have birthdays in April lets see - about 8 of them. So that means a lot of celebrating.
  5. April falls in my favorite season - Autumn. I love the way the leaves start changing colour to brown-yellow and how the leaves begin to fall off trees as we approach winter. In April the weather is just right - not to hot and not too cold. It has the perfect in between weather. 
Look at the gorgeous colours. Simply breathtaking.
 I look forward to you April. You rarely disappoint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...