Saturday 28 February 2015

Laughing with Alexander



I am having a great time reading Alexander McCall Smith's The Miracle At Speedy Motors (from the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series) - again. I love this particular series of his books. I have read every book from the series and any chance I get I re-read any of the books I come across.

You get me every time  Mma Ramotswe, Mma Makutsi and Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni. You guys are comical. Thank you for making my day (in fact week) Alexander McCall Smith. You are a brilliant writer with an amazing imagination. When I am reading your books it is like I am right there with all the characters and talk about the laughing - I laugh a lot. I can't help it cause these books are hilarious. Just my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...