Monday 2 February 2015

Back In The Day



This was way back in 2007 (aaaaaah time is sure flying) when I was a student. See the two at the back, sitting by the back window in the 1st picture? Those were our lecturers Peter and Elisabeth. Two wonderful people I must say. I always enjoyed their lectures.
2007 was a an awesome year for me. I remember being overwhelmed with the many amazing things that happened that year. I miss my class mates we had so many wonderful times together.

I have been reminiscing a lot about my university days because I have been thinking about studying again but am not sure what to study. Maybe I just need to give it more time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...