Friday 14 November 2014

Idée Fixe of the Moment

Out with you Hunter Hayes and in comes Baby E. He is my nephew, the baby of one of my very good friends. He is so special and a miracle baby. What a celebration and blessing it is to have him in our lives.


Come on who can compete with this. Hunter Hayes you never stood a chance.


You should see that smile fully tuned onto high, coupled with with the most adorable look my heart
just melts.


Look at him so content and happy to be laying on mummy's chest. I couldn't help but take this one.

 

Oh baby E you are growing up so fast. You have such wonderful parents, God fearing and you are much loved. We waited for you, we prayed for you and now that you are here oh what joy! It will be wonderful seeing you grow and hearing you calling me aunty. You are in danger of being spoiled  by this aunt young man, it will be my pleasure to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...