Tuesday 11 November 2014

Hanging Out With the Ladies

In this post I talked about visiting the Maboneng Precinct and stopping by the Before I Die Wall. That was the day that I met 2 kindred sisters, Ndie and Skattie. We instantly clicked and decided that we were going to go on as many adventures and outings together as possible. This past weekend we had one such outing. It was food, cocktails and laughter all round. It feels like we have known each other for years and yet it has only been 4 months. Some friendships are just meant to be.

 
I had the Bacon and Brie Gourmet Burger which was enormous. My friends laughed at me when I attempted to finish it all and I could hardly breath after wards. I was stuffed.
 

This was my 1st cocktail I think it was called Blue Lagoon. Loved it!


More cocktails my 2 friends had Something on the Beach - that's what we called it :) I bet you know that isn't the real name. I had a Strawberry Daiquiri. I think that was me on the phone, probably on whats up ha!

We had a good time, it is always great to meet people who love life and embrace it with open arms. I thank God for bringing these two ladies Ndie and Skattie into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...