Thursday 27 November 2014

Good News Makes a Good Day

Yesterday, Wednesday the 26th of November was a very good day for me. I got some good news!!! I have been waiting for the outcome of something for ages. I have prayed about it, fasted about it and dreamed of it but it seemed like nothing was happening. Finally... my prayers were answered, just like that. I love it when God surprises me.

Picture form here

Athough it is a day later, this is how I still feel. I am still jumping for joy. Waiting is hard. Waiting is tiring. Waiting is frustrating. But when it happens, oh when it happens - the feeling is unexplainable. I am just so happy.

1 comment:

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...