Tuesday 14 October 2014

Idée Fixe of the Moment


Picture from here.

I am so loving Hunter Hayes at the moment. I have been listening a lot to his music and I have to say with some of his songs it's like he has been in my mind or he knows my life or some of the things I have gone through. Here are a few select words from two of his songs which get me:

Every heart has got a rhythm,
Let yours beat out so loudly that everyone can hear it - Words from his song Invisible.

But I don't want good,
And I don't want good enough,
I want can't sleep can't breathe without your love,
Front porch and one more kiss,
Doesn't make sense to anyone,
Who cares if you're all I think about,
I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind,
Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy - Words from his song I Want Crazy

Who doesn't want to experience the crazy kind of love, were you absolutely love each other with your significant other? I want to experience that of course!
Okay, no need to get carried carried away (note to self). Back to work and more Hunter Hayes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...