Saturday 2 June 2012

Stronger?


I have been sitting here starring at the screen of my laptop not knowing what to write or what to blog about. I cannot believe that it has been over 6 months since I posted anything on this blog. I have been feeling very overwhelmed – yes that’s the perfect word - overwhelmed. I feel as if my life is messy at the moment and I just do not know how to make some kind of order out of it.
.
How does one proceed in life when they feel stuck and seem not to be going anywhere? When they know what they want from life but they just do not know how to get it? This is the position I find myself in. For years I have always known what I want from life, I have dreamed, prayed and visualized. Most of all I have been taking steps towards achieving these dreams. I have been trying so hard for so long but I feel that all my efforts have been getting me nowhere. The more I try the more it seems as if I am failing. I am at a loss. Does it have to be so hard? When I hear testimonies of others who have made it – getting that job they have always wanted, marrying the person of their dreams, buying their dream house, car – I feel so envious. Do I need to pray more? What is it that I am doing wrong?
 
Many thanks to LDP and Adiya for stopping by and leaving me messages, it really warmed my heart. I hope that you are all having a wonderful 2012.
 
I will leave you with my song of the moment from Kelly Clarkson one of my favorite singers.



2 comments:

  1. Shona, I am sorry you are feeling overwhelmed. It is very hard to know what you want yet not be able to get it. I do not know what it is you aim to accomplish or acquire but I do know that contrary to popular belief good guys don't finish last and you will get what you desire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy. Thank you very much for the encouraging words especially the part were you said that good guys don't finish last. At times it seems as if trying to do things the right way doesn't work, I feel like that at the moment but I am hanging on with all I have within me believing that all shall work out in the end. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...