Sunday 31 July 2011

Kia Ora

WEDNESDAY  29 JUNE - TUESDAY 12 JULY

This was displayed on the window of a shop that sells kitchen utensils. I had a good laugh.

Imagine my glee when I was invited for dinner and found this written on the dinning room board. I felt very welcome and it made my day.

I received a letter that seemingly had horrible news but later on it actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. After all those tears I managed to smile again.

I was walking on this plank when visiting  a place called Fullerton Mill when I noticed this 1 to 9 scale and I just had to take a picture. I would give the time I had at the Mills a 9 because it was fun - talk about having a private river where we were able to play in.

Isn't this a cool t-shirt to wear to work ? Despite the possibility of being fired or warned. This is what I feel like sometimes I have to admit.

I love the smell of pine corns. I grew up on a farm and we had many pine trees and I remember playing with them and collecting  some and using them as decorations in the house.

This is not very clear and the tile was a bit dirty but I loved the message. Isn't life so fast these days. We always seem to be dashing here and there.

What? Another coffee shop. Met up for with another friend for a chat. This time I had iced tea not the traditional latte.

I like this fashion ring. I bought it awhile back and several of its stones have fallen off but I still find it pretty. Don't worry I don't wear it on that finger otherwise I would chase away all potential suitors and I don't want to do that :)

Here is a funny picture that I came across. Doesn't that woman look threatening lol!

This is part of Christ Embassy's word of the year and I have adopted it. I have this hanging in my room as a remainder that I am Christ's ambassador and should represent Him well - shinning and burning for Him.
Enough can never be said about faith. How true! Indeed when it comes to faith we do have a lot to learn from the birds and children.

One of my friends married a New Zea-lander and she made this sign (she is very creative) and its by the gate. I asked her what it means and she said it is a Maori greeting. Goggle tells me that it means 'be well' or informally 'hi'.

This is the house were I live. Isn't it beautiful. I love how those creepers have grown on it.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I was attracted by that title. You know I live in NZ right? SO I know. Its a maori language for good day. I am a burning and shining light too. Your house is cute :)

    God bless you sis.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ LDP oh yeah I had forgotten you live in New Zealand.Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you SHona!!!!!!!!!!!

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...