Sunday 13 February 2011

7 Things About Me

I was pleasantly surprised to get tagged for the Stylish and Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you LDP.
Now I am going to tell you 7 things about me. Now let me think...

1. I am blessed with the most amazing friendships. I am friends with people I never dreamed I could have such an amazing connection with.
2. I love cartoons. At the moment I am crazy about Phineas and Ferb. Anybody seen this cartoon ??? I love love the character of Perry the platypus.
3. I am a very shy person and always find it difficult to fit in when it comes to large groups but I am very comfortable in one on one conversations.
4. I like iced tea a lot.
5. I am currently reading a book called Anne of Avonlea.It is the second book in a series of books about a girl called Anne.I just cannot figure out how I managed to miss reading these books as a child because apparently the books are very popular chidrens' books.
6. I seriously need to work on my cooking skills.
7. I can not swim but would love to learn.

I would love to tag 15 other bloggers but it seems that most I know have already been tagged but here are the ones I will tag anyway Margaret , Wylie , NatashaMD , Joe , Rita , Maid of Heart , koinonia , NBB
Cheers!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Work on cooking skills - Amen! You will need it soon. haha.

    Shy? You sure have to work on that. It'd not a good thing. It takes away blessings from people cos they often are not able to ask when they should ask questions and not able to seek when they'd have found or knock when it'd have been opened to them. You get?

    Congrats Shona.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I had a good laugh over your comment LDP and yes I do get it. You are absolutely right. Being shy doesn't help me and neither does it help others too. Lately I have been pushing myself to be more involved in group activities, I think that's what I need - to throw myself at the deep end. Thanks for the encouragement.
    I can't help myself but I am still laughing he he he.

    As for the cooking skills, those ones are one of the things on top of my things to work on list. I mean hey I will have a family to feed soon and it should be good stuff I feed them with :)

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cartoons too, lol. From reading your blog, I can almost see through your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag Shona...
    I love cartoons too and my favourite remains Tom and Jerry :-)
    Enjoyed reading the 7 things about you...helps to get to know you better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! I didn't even know there was such a thing as a platypus. I love how their sister is always trying to tell on them but never succeeds. And, i love love iced tea- like iced as in frozen.

    Happy to meet you! :D

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear, for the award.

    Fineas and Herb, hilarious. I love them and I'm a cartoon addict too.

    Really nice knowing more about you, Shona.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jaycee - Thanks for stopping by. God Bless.

    @Rita - I do like Tom and Jerry too. Has been always one of my favorites.

    @Adiya - Welcome to my blog. I am so glad that you stopped by and left such a lovely comment too. I too did not know there was an animal called a platypus till I saw Phineas and Ferb.
    Happy to meet you too.

    @ Maid of Heart - I totally agree - Phineas and Ferb is hilarious - with crazy Candice and secret agent Perry who can resist a good laugh. Give me a good cartoon any day I am one who loves laughing.

    I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who has not yet 'outgrown' cartoons.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...