Sunday 14 February 2010

Oh Yes!!!!!!!!I am loved

For neither death nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord' Romans 8:37 -39.

I never cease to be amazed and blown away every time I read this scripture. Imagine nothing absolutely nothing can separate us from the love of God. It doesn't matter what I did, what I did not do - it doesn't matter what I think of myself or what others think of me - the King of Kings loves me. He loved me so much that He was willing to give up what he loved the most - His son so that He could die for me on the cross that I may have everlasting life(Romans 8:32).

I do not know about you but as for me I live every single day knowing that I am loved and nothing and nobody can take away that love from me. Its a kind of love that is unconditional and is forever and unlike the other kinds of love I have experienced, loves that where conditional and I lived in fear of losing. At least with God I can never doubt His love for me. It is valentine everyday with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging State of Mind

2018 is coming to an end. It has been a crazy year and I can't believe that we are already looking at another new year. To be honest, bl...